Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

merry christmas!

I was way too optimistic in what I could get done this weekend with a cold. It especially hit me hard yesterday. Be glad you can't hear my voice right now. It reminds me of the time I lost my voice in college. I went to my physics class and it just so happened to be the day that the cutest boy in class sat right next to me! He started talking to me and when I opened my mouth to reply a scary raspy old man voice came out. I was so mortified! Needless to say I didn't make a lasting impression on him, ha!

So, in light of the fact that the Little Miss and I are still in recovery mode, and I am still hoping to get a few more things done before we travel this week (like actually wrapping our presents) I will be signing off early for the holidays. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! :)

1 comment:

  1. We got colds too! Hopefully we will be better by the time our family gets here!

    ReplyDelete