Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

crib sheets


Some of you asked for a tutorial on how to make crib sheets since I mentioned I made a few the other day... I couldn't do a better job than Dana, however, so if you want to whip up some of your own I recommend her easy to follow instructions. It's a great sewing project if you're a beginner!

On a related note, if you are in need of some fun retro plaid and floral prints to use, Rachel just opened up The Stash to share her amazing vintage sheet collection we've all been eyeing in her photo backdrops. I think vintage sheets must be magnetically drawn to that lady, because I feel lucky to have found the three I used!


  I hope you'll give making crib sheets a try if you've ever thought about it before... I put off making mine for way too long - maybe subconsciously thinking they would be as hard to make as they are to fold? But now that I know how easy it is to sew one up I want to make more!

And, bonus side-effect, they make little girls in (too short) 'princess' dresses happily dance around the yard for your entertainment...

1 comment:

  1. oh i have wanted to make crib sheets for so long, thank you for sharing the link! my youngest son will probably be moving to a "big boy bed" soon but maybe it would work for a twin/toddler bed too :)

    ReplyDelete