Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

little vintage style v.18



Welcome to Little Vintage Style, a place to show off your sweet little ones wearing vintage! Link up every Wednesday, and make sure to click around and say 'hello!' to all of the other vintage lovin' mommas like you!

**********
Hello everyone! Please welcome our guest host this week, Rubyellen, and her sweet trio of girls. I always love to see what darling vintage frocks these three are wearing - their momma has great taste! I'll let her take it from here...


Hi! I am Rubyellen from Cakies and these are my three little babycakies... True, Brave, and Soul. More often than not, one, if not all, can be found wearing vintage. I have a horrible soft spot for collecting pretty vintage little girl dresses. If I find one I really love, I have a hard time saying no, especially since I probably won't ever see that dress again. It is a horrible habit, but good thing I have three girls so everything easily gets passed down and nothing goes to waste. 


On this particular day, the girls got dressed up to go my baby shower that were thrown by my friends Linda and Danni. I was wearing vintage that day, so vintage was the way to go for them too! It is so cute cause they know exactly which dresses of theirs is vintage and which are not. I am glad they love buying and wearing vintage just as much as I do! I hope that never changes, but we will see... 

photos courtesy of John Lauren


on True: dress, vintage via salvage house. tank, can't remember. belt, thrifted. shoes, saltwaters c/o tea. bow, h&m. 
on Brave: dress, vintage. shoes, saltwaters.
on Soul: dress, vintage. shoes, handmade by mommy. 


Thanks Rubyellen! Can't wait to find out if Babycakies #4 will be wearing these dresses someday, or if boy vintage is in your future... either way it will be exciting! What we do know for certain is he/she will be adorably dressed! :)

Link up below!





3 comments:

  1. Such sweet little dresses! I too love seeing the cute little dresses Rubyellen always has her girls in. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rubyellen's girls always melt my heart with their sweet mini vintage style. I especially love Braves red swiss dot dress today. It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cakies are the sweetest! Love every dress.
    ~ Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete