Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

happy halloween!

 Happy Halloween!

I've been spending every spare moment I have sewing sequins on LM's costume and as of now I still need to start on Lark's. Husband went out of town this weekend so I could only work on them a little during nap times, plus, our Saturday was spent with my sister-in-law and her little boy at another pumpkin patch. It was our first time taking a hayride out to the patch and picking our pumpkins straight off the vine, totally legit and way more fun!

Since I was towing two kids around by myself I only took pictures with my phone, so if you follow me on instagram (stacyhartsew) you may have already seen most of  these... 






It has been a fun few days, but super busy and I am so glad Husband is back. It's hard not getting a break from the kids, and it makes me really appreciate all he does to help our little family function.
Can't wait to go trick-or-treating as a family tonight! I better get back to costume making, wish me and my sore sequin sewing fingers luck...

And, if you haven't seen yet, my blog has a brand new look thanks to Kelly Ann and Freckled Nest Design. I am so happy with it and couldn't recommend working with them more. If you are in a reader, click through to check it out!


3 comments:

  1. love the pictures and the new blog look. can't wait to see your girls' costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pumpkin patch looks so fun! I love the new look of your blog! Happy Halloween! Can't wait to see the costumes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had so much fun! I want to come up north next time the brothers have a guys weekend. I am excited to see your costumes too :)

    ReplyDelete