Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

family pictures: four of harts

A couple of weeks ago we were lucky to have our family pictures taken by the talented Bri, who if you remember also took our last family of three pictures. I love the moments she captured of our new family of four! She also shoots film which I really admire. The weather was beautiful, the girls were mostly cooperative (LM wouldn't pose by herself), and Bri made us feel comfortable right away. It was hard to pick just a few favorites, so get ready for an onslaught of photos!










All photos by Bri at Collected Photography

In case you are wondering, yes, LM is wearing the same dress as our last photo shoot. I just couldn't find one I liked with the rest of our outfits as well, so there you go! I was glad it was warm enough she didn't have to wear a sweater this time so you can really see it because it's one of my favorites. And, I think she is even wearing the same hair clip which is funny because I grabbed it at the last minute as we were walking out the door.

I love my little family of four. It is amazing how it is already hard for me to remember what it was like with just the three of us - Lark has added so much joy in our lives. Can I tell you that I am already looking forward to adding another baby or two (or three) into the mix? Not now, but soon enough!

Just in case you wondered...
Mama wore: dress, Shabby Apple/ necklace, Target
Papa wore: sweater, Gap/pants, Gap/shoes, Vans
LM wore: dress, vintage/tights, Old Navy/shoes, Old Navy/hair clip, handmade by my sister
Lark wore: dress, vintage/headband, handmade by my sister/tights, hand-me-downs/shoes, gift from lovely friend Vanessa

12 comments:

  1. Your lovely little girls have the bluest eyes ever!!!

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos! and beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THat striped dress is so cute, it deserves to be worn twice! What's funny is that my son wore the same shirt in his school photos two years in a row, too!

    Beautiful photos- makes me itch to get some updated ones of our family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you all look beautiful! i've been wanting some family photos but we missed the good weather window here i think. darling darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very precious!! does your sis sell the hair bands for babies? i would love some for tova!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome photos! i love the look on lark's face in the pic of you and your hubby kissing. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable family! I LOVE all of the outfits! So so cute! And the sunlight in the photos is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous photos , I love the one of Lark sitting by herself and of course I love the girls' dresses

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful photos, i especially all of the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love the outfits and the soft summery feel of the whole shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for your nice comments everyone! :)

    @lishyloo - my sister used to sell the headbands, but got too busy taking care of her family...she would be happy you like them though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute, you guys are just darling!

    ReplyDelete