Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

little vintage style v.31


Welcome to Little Vintage Style, a place to show off your sweet little ones wearing vintage! Link up every Wednesday, and make sure to click around and say 'hello!' to all of the other vintage lovin' mamas like you!

Please say hello to Manda, the mama of three handsome boys, fellow vintage kids shop owner, and baker extraordinaire....




Hi - I'm Manda from Once Upon My Life. I've got three fun-loving, yummy little boys - Lincoln {5}, Malacai {3} and Levi {18 months}. I have a slight obsession with vintage clothes and thrift shopping. {I had to open an Etsy shop to help with this addiction - now I have a legitimate excuse to buy vintage children's clothes - and to buy sweet little dresses!}. 


I love that Stacy hosts LVS every week - it's so much fun for me to join in. I love attempting to do photo shoots of the boys - taking pictures of kids is no easy feat - and three rambunctious little boys? Haa - you can count on mostly getting "out-take" pictures. But I always get a good laugh looking through the photos.



I also love that LVS keeps me taking pictures of the boys - I know that as the years pass, I'll be glad I have so many pictures of them.



On this day - the boys were all wearing sweet little vintage button-ups. I love the colors and style. {And I love when all three of them are dressed similar - I know I won't be able to get away with it for too much longer...}.


On all three boys: button-ups: vintage, thrifted | jeans: thrifted | converse: thrifted

Thanks so much for having us Stacy! I so enjoy LVS, your blog and your lovely Etsy shop! You're such an inspiration to us vintage-lovers!

Thanks Manda, I love the matching plaid! Be sure to visit her blog and see her own darling vintage style, and the amazing dessert spread she made for her niece's first birthday.

And, if you'd like, grab a button on the sidebar and link up below...





7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are some handsome little men you've got here! What a treasure they have in one another as brothers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh be still my heart! I love little boys and I love button up plaid shirts! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm presently uploading my pictures for Cohen's Vintage Style and he is wearing a vintage plaid button up this week too!! Great minds think alike! Your boys are all SUPER adorable in theirs...I love how they all go together but are different. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. could they be any cuter, I love that there seem to be as many boys as girls on LVS each week

    ReplyDelete
  5. so, so sweet! I wish I had made a better effort with my boys when they were younger- I didn't ever seem to find good vintage clothes for them, and these days, I think they'd be too picky! These little guys are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute kids, plaid shirts and cons - a perfect combination in my book!
    I love that LVS makes me take pictures more as well. I just feel guilty that I didn't do it for my older kids when they were small.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am determined to start blogging again, if only to participate in this! haha...

    ReplyDelete