Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

lately

Well, the week I said was starting out pretty great quickly took a turn for the worse and in fact was pretty darn miserable. I got realllly sick and Lark apparently decided since mama was down for the count it would be a stellar time to cut four new teeth, including molars - we were just trying to get through each day without too many tears. Although I do have to say, I was SO thankful to have some amazing friends and family step up and get LM out of the house on play dates and park adventures for me. It is so wonderful to have a loving support system to call on.

Once we were all finally feeling back to normal I couldn't bring myself to sit at the computer when I could be outside! Breathing through my nose and swallowing without my throat punching itself! And, somehow two weeks passed since I'd dropped in here...whoops. In order to get myself back into the swing of things, here are some photos of life lately - minus the stint when we were sleeping and crying more than usual, drinking gallons of honey-laced tea, and creating big piles of tissues.


 I suppose we haven't had too bad a start to summer :)






1 comment:

  1. i'm so sorry you were ill. :( but glad you're feeling better. i can't imagine being sick with a teething baby...i would go insane! lovely pictures, stacy. your daughters are adorable!

    ReplyDelete