Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

art of... series


Hello! Today I am happy to be guest posting for my friend Michelle, one half of the Twig Creative duo. If you haven't already heard of their adorable handmade toy cameras, chairs, and more you are missing out! This one is definitely on my radar. Michelle and her husband are one talented couple and some of the nicest people I have met. She is doing a great series right now called 'The Art of...' and asked me to write about the art of vintage. It was fun to sit down and think about what beauty I see in all of these old used things I like so much ;) You can read it here.


2 comments:

  1. Stacy! I can't thank you enough for being a part of this series. Your write up + pictures are beautiful and I just loved reading it. So so glad to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous photo! And so are those in your Easter post- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete